Boo! Did I scare you? Well, we scared Charlize Theron, so there. Anyway: If you, like me, have always wanted to talk to *cue creepy sounds* spirits (ghosts, not booze) but have been too chicken-shit to do it yourself, than our brand-new series, Celebs Play Ouija Against Their Will, is perfect for you. Here’s the deal: We convince your fave celebs to sit down in all-velvet-everything and play with a Ouija board to, um, talk to “the other side” about their deepest secrets, spooky truths, and maybe even some ghoulish sex tips. Yep.
For our first-ever episode, The Addams Family stars Charlize Theron and Nick Kroll are
invited forced to get in touch with their ~spiritual~ sides. (The movie, BTW, comes out October 11.) Don’t be like the stingy ghost they contact, and make sure to actually buy your tickets because these two are hilarious together.
Psst. Need a refresher on the rules for Ouija? We gotchu:
- Don’t play alone. Get another living human in the room with you.
- Don’t ask questions you don’t want to know the answer to. See: “When will I die?”
- Keep at least one finger on the Cate Planchette. (Nick will explain.)
- Don’t end the session without saying goodbye. Ghosts love politeness.
- Always warm up the board. Figure eights, people!
- Be specific about who you want to communicate with.
- Be cordial with your spirit guest. See rule number four.
In the video above, Charlize breaks the biggest rule of all (well, her
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.Cosmo’s Celebs Play Ouija Against Their Will!